26 Jan Connolly’s RED MILLS Spring Tour starts at Jaq Equestrian on Sun 12th Feb. 2017
CONNOLLY’S RED MILLS SPRING TOUR 2017
Kindly sponsored by Connolly’s RED MILLS & The Showjumper’s Club
|Sun 12th Feb||Jag Equestrian|
|Sun 19st Feb||Cavan|
|Sun 26th Feb||Ravensdale|
|Sun 5th March||Killossery|
|Sun 12th March||Portmore|
|Sun 12th March||Ballinamona|
|17th March Fri||Broadmeadows|
|Sun 26th March||Maryville|
|Sun 26th March||Kernans|
|Sun 2nd April||Barnadown|
|Sun 9th April||Mullingar|
|Sat 15th April||Coilog|
|Sun 16th April||Warrington|
RULES FOR CONNOLLY’S RED MILLS SPRING TOUR 2017
- All classes scheduled before each leg of the Connolly’s Red Mils Spring Tour must be run in strict drawn order.
- Entries to SJI office before 4pm Thursday with fee of 10 euro per entry per class (SJI rules) NB Please pay for your entries on line before 3pm on Thursday. Entries open on Monday morning for the following week end show.
- Sponsor of the Individual legs of the Spring Tour must not be in the same line of business as the principle sponsor of the Tour(Connolly’s Red Mills). The Tour sponsor will present rosettes at each leg. A photo of the presentation to be sent back to the Tour PRO on the evening of each leg with the results of the class( 1st – 8th, Top YR, Top Pro-am, Best Turned out).
- Height 1.35cm (max height 1st round is 1.35m & 1.45m spread on oxers). Tour will be run under Art 238.2.2(in exceptional circumstances Art 274.5.2) Declaration will be made to Showjumping Ireland (as per Grand Prix) before 4pm on Thursday or as advertised in SJI Bulletin/Website/email prior to show with no exceptions.
- Class should begin no later than 2.30pm to help us maximize the best media coverage.
- Rules as per Nat Grand Prix for Ground Jury, Starter, Course Designer and Substitution of horse (not rider) will only be permitted by the Ground Jury on the day. Should an appeals committee be needed, they will be selected at the show (3 SJI Officials).
- Max 4 horses per rider. 6. Display clock must be available, preferably with a 45 second countdown facility
- Minimum Prize Fund €2000 for each leg. Prize money to be paid out as per SJI rules. 1st – 8th
- Each venue is requested to allow a 10% discount on the day of the Tour to Showjumpers Club members for entries of 100 Euro or more. A list of members will be sent to each show before their leg of the Tour.
- Start list will be available on both the Showjumpers club web-site and Showjumping Ireland. 10. Shows are responsible for printing out start lists for the morning of the show.
- As a courtesy to the Sponsors of the Tour, Winners of the Tour must be present to accept their prizes at the last leg of the Tour.
- Any queries re the tour should be in writing to the secretary of the club [email protected]
- The best results of 9 legs will count for all combinations. Points and a half in the last leg of the Tour. Points Allocation for all legs of the Tour for Riders: 10, 8, 6, 4,3,3. Riders will get their points for their first placing In each leg only.
- It is the responsibility of the rider/agent/owner to keep a record of their results at each leg of the Tour and to check the Leader Board on the website . Please email any queries before the Final Leg of the Tour to the above address. Every effort will be taken to keep the Leader Board correct but the responsibility will lie with rider/ owner /agent to see that it is correct.
To win the over all Prize of the Tour, riders must be a member of the Showjumper’s Club. €50 to be sent to Alan Byrne, Treasurer of Showjumper’s Club, 13 Raglan Rd., Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
Young Riders – YR Points will be taken from their placings in the overall class 1st – 6th(SJI). No points given if they are not placed in the class on the day, but the YR prize on the day will go to the highest YR in the class. Tickets must be clearly marked YR or you will not be included in this section.
All young riders, Juniors and COH (who qualify to jump at this height-SJI Rules) will jump under the young rider section but are eligible for the main prize fund on the day. Over all Prize – Connolly’s RED MILLS will sponsor a ton of feed to the winner of the YR section of the Tour.
Pro am is a rider who does not derive their living from showjumping or run a professional showjumping or Eventing yard. They must be 21 years or older. Botanica International will present the top Pro –am rider with a Hamper of their goodies at each leg of the Tour. This will go to the top Pro-am at each leg. Tickets must be clearly marked with “P.A.” or riders will not be included in this section.
Overall winner Pro am of the Tour – Large Hamper of Botanica goodies to the Overall winner. Tickets must be clearly marked and riders must declare to be included in this section with [email protected] in writing.
A list will be put up on the Showjumper’s Website and riders may join this at any time in the Tour. Pro-am riders are also eligible for the main prize fund on the day.
As of the time of print – Please note that there is no Breeders Prize sponsored by HSI.
Best Turned out Grooms Prize on the day – Connolly’s RED MILLS merchandize will be presented at each leg.
Prizes on the Day of each leg of the Tour (see below) Each leg of the Tour, the class will be sponsor on the day for €2000 Please show your appreciation to the show and their sponsors for their generosity in sponsoring these legs Thank You
Connolly’s RED MILLS will present each leg of the Tour with the following:
1st Connolly’s RED MILLS rug & voucher
2nd Connolly’s RED MILLS Saddle Cloth & Voucher
3rd Connolly’s RED MILLS Saddle Cloth & Voucher Top Young Rider on Day – Connolly’s RED MILLS Rug
Top Pro am on Day – Botanica Int. Hamper of Holistic products
Groom of Best Turned out – Connolly’s RED MILLS Merchandize .
Overall Winner of the Connolly’s RED MILLS Spring Tour 2017
1st €2000 plus Connolly’s RED MILLS rug & half ton of feed
2nd €700 plus Connolly’s RED MILLS Voucher
3rd €300 plus Connolly’s RED MILLS Voucher
Top Young Rider – Connolly’s RED MILLS Spring Tour Rug & 1 ton of Horse Feed
Top Pro-am – Large Hamper of Botanica Int. Products and a Connolly’s RED MILLS rug.
As a thank you to the sponsors of the Tour, please can all competitors/prize winners in this year’s Spring Tour tag “Connolly RED MILLS” on twitter/face book page to show our appreciation for their sponsorship of this Tour.