1. Riders must use the SJI Record Card to log their results.
2. On gaining 50 points the rider is entitled to a reduced SJI Membership fee for the Year.
3. Points recorded on the card must be signed off by an SJI Official on the day of the Show.
4. No SJI Points are awarded.
5. Riders jumping a Double Clear round will be awarded 2 Sportsmans Points.
6. If the class is jumped against the clock the winner will receive 5 points with 2 points being awarded to 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place.
7. The height of the fences may range from 60cm to 1.10m
8. Where the fence height is 1.10m the course must not include combinations
9. The course may include doubles or trebles built at two strides and at Horse distances.
10. Competitions are run over two rounds and competitors may compete in the two rounds regardless of faults in the first round.
11. A recognised Course Designer must be used.
12. Prizes ”In Kind” or vouchers may be awarded
13. Shows may be run Indoor or Outdoor.